Woman Sentenced Up to 15 Years for Having Sex with Teens She Lured with Nude Snapchats

Breitbart | 8/9/2017 | Staff
rach-rach (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://media.breitbart.com/media/2017/08/Brooke-Lajiness-sentenced-statutory-rape-facebook.jpg

A Michigan mother of two has been sentenced to up to 15 years behind bars for having sex with two teenage boys she lured using Snapchat.

A Washtenaw County judge sentenced Brooke Lajiness, 38, of Lima Township, Monday after Lajiness pleaded guilty last month to two counts of having sex with a 14-year-old and one count of having oral sex with a 15-year-old, the Daily Mail reported.

Lajiness - Count - Child - Purposes - Count

Lajiness also pleaded guilty to one count of accosting a child for immoral purposes and one count of sending nude photographs of herself to a minor as part of the plea deal she agreed to with prosecutors.

Ann Arbor News reported that prosecutors agreed to dismiss ten charges in exchange for the beauty salon worker’s guilty pleas. Lajiness will spend a minimum of four years and nine months in prison but could spend up to 15 years behind bars.

Toll - Family - Absence - Lajiness - Statement

“I fear the toll this will take on my family in my absence,” Lajiness said in a statement before her sentencing. “These last few months have been excruciating to watch the emotional affects [sic] this had on everyone around me.”

Lajiness reportedly had sex with the younger boy up to 15 times after she sent him nude selfies. The improper relationship began when the boy was in middle school and...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Breitbart
6 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!