Snapchatting Mom Who Had Sex With Teenage Boys Lands In Prison

The Daily Caller | 8/9/2017 | Staff
bethtetleybethtetley (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: http://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/BrookeLajiness-e1502286622646.jpg

A 38-year-old married Michigan mother of two was sentenced to up to 15 years in prison for sleeping with two teenage boys.

Brooke Lajiness reportedly utilized the popular social media app Snapchat to tempt and lure the boys with nude and seductive sexual photos of herself. She confessed to having sexual relations with the boys aged 14 and 15. She also reportedly had an affair with a third male who is not a minor, and no charges were expected for that interaction.

Lajiness - Boys - Parent - House - Night

Lajiness would arrive at the boys’ parent’s house late at night. The boys would quietly slip outside, get into her car, and engage in sexual activities with the woman who was more than 20 years their senior.

MLive reports the outcome of her case, in Washtenaw County Trial Court, sees Judge David Swartz sentence Lajiness to four years and nine months, up to 15 years, for her guilty plea on multiple counts of criminal sexual conduct. Assistant Washtenaw County Prosecutor John Vella requested the maximum of 98 months to 15 years and claimed she was predatory towards the boys. Judge Swartz disagreed. He proceed his sentencing based on a clean record and potential for therapy to address the mental state of the defendant and her case of insomnia.

Lajiness - Tears - Statement - Judge - David

Lajiness trembled and verged on tears while reading a written statement to Judge David Swartz prior to sentencing.

“This has been the biggest regret of my life,” she said. “My family means everything to me, and I’ve caused them great pain for these regretful choices I have made.”

Lajiness - Escapade - Regret - Husband - Kids

Lajiness claims the sexual escapade is her biggest regret, but that didn’t stop her from doing it twice. She left her husband and two kids at home while she stealthily slept with underage boys in the midst of the night. Her family could be the biggest victim in...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Daily Caller
0 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!