New NFL Hall of Famer Terrell Davis: God’s Hand Is Always ‘Supporting, Propelling, and Guiding Us Forward’

CNS News | 8/9/2017 | Staff
shuadah (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://cdn.cnsnews.com/terrelldavissignsautograph.jpg

Davis treats fan to an autograph.

New National Football League (NFL) Hall of Famer Terrell Davis concluded his Hall of Fame Enshrinement speech on Saturday night with a message: “Never quit,” and “know that God’s hand is always on the small of our back supporting, propelling, and guiding us forward.”

Davis - NFL - Player - Super - Bowl

Davis, NFL’s 1998 “Most Valuable Player” and Super Bowl XXXII MVP, played seven seasons for the Denver Broncos from 1995-2001.

“I stand before you as an example that, no matter what, we can achieve if we believe deeply enough. Never quit, and know God’s hand is always on the small of our back supporting, propelling, and guiding us forward,” Davis said.

Davis - Life - God - Call

Davis also explained that he changed his life after God had offered him a “wake up call”:

“At 12 came yet another test. One that brought the greatest pain that I would ever experience. And that was the passing of my father. When he died, a part of me died. I went into a tailspin. I quit playing football. I was failing school. I was clearly a child in crisis. My daily ritual was hanging out with friends and getting into trouble. But, this all came to a screeching halt late one night...
(Excerpt) Read more at: CNS News
0 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!