The Bachelorette's Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo Are Engaged!

PEOPLE.com | 8/7/2017 | Christina Dugan
Click For Photo: http://i2.wp.com/peopledotcom.files.wordpress.com/2017/05/lindsay-exclusive.jpg?crop=0px,151px,1333px,699px&resize=1200,630&ssl=1

Bachelorette Rachel Lindsay on Meeting Her Dream Man on the Show: "I Found My Forever Love”

SPOILER WARNING: If you haven’t seen Monday’s season finale of The Bachelorette, heads up that the outcome will be revealed in this article.

Rachel - Lindsay - One

Rachel Lindsay has finally chosen “The One!”

On Monday’s finale of The Bachelorette, Lindsay couldn’t help but scream “Yes!” when Bryan Abasolo asked for her hand in marriage.

Experience - Words - Lindsay - Tells - Week

“It was like an out-of-body experience to hear the words that he was saying to me,” Lindsay, 32, tells PEOPLE in this week’s issue. “I blanked out on what I was saying — I meant it and it was from the heart, but it was just so surreal that it was happening. I mean we’re in Spain, we’re on top of this castle. I’m standing in front of the man of my dreams, and now he’s about to get down on one knee. And so the moment he did it, it was like, ‘Oh my gosh, this is happening!’ I couldn’t do anything but scream. Like that’s all I could do, I was so happy.”

After an emotional goodbye with runner-up Peter Kraus the night before the final rose ceremony, Lindsay says her heart was always with Abasolo.

Night - Guys - End - Lindsay - Day

“The night before, it was hard, and I knew I didn’t want to have two guys standing at the end, knowing I was only going to say yes to one,” Lindsay says. “That was really, really important to me. But the day of the proposal, I really wanted all my focus to be about Bryan.”

Abasolo, a 37-year-old Miami-based chiropractor, made a strong impression on Lindsay from night one when he introduced himself in Spanish and planted a steamy kiss on her during arrival’s night — which eventually earned him the First Impression Rose.

Catch

“He is such a catch,” Lindsay...
(Excerpt) Read more at: PEOPLE.com
20 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Satan's greatest desire is to convince the world he doesn't exist, and he has quite nearly succeeded.