All that glitters is gold! Gemma Collins swamps her frame in a loud kaftan emblazoned with giant metallic sequins... after revealing her weight woes while filming TOWIE in Marbella

Mail Online | 8/7/2017 | Andrew Bullock For Mailonline
iVchan (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/08/07/15/430D257500000578-0-image-a-89_1502116879605.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/06/15/5469365546123706087/1024x576_MP4_5469365546123706087.mp4

They've descended upon Marbella to film their annual The Only Way Is Marbs series.

But one cast member had heads turning more than the others as she stepped out in a bold shimmering kaftan.

Gemma - Collins - Hotel - Pool - Scenes

Gemma Collins, 36, looked fabulous as she exited her hotel and headed for the pool to shoot new scenes of the show in the outfit, which swamped her frame and shimmered in the Spanish sun.

Rocking the loudest look of the entire cast, Gemma's kaftan was emblazoned with large gold and metallic sequins and embellishments.

Ensemble - Reality - Star - Height - Gold

Not one to shy away from an outlandish ensemble, the reality star added height in gold strap wedges.

She toted a rose gold matte leather handbag, which she slung under one arm, and teased her black swimsuit underneath her large garment.

Sparkling - Pair - Aviator - Shades

She kept as incognito as possible in her sparkling ensemble with a pair of metallic aviator shades.

She sported a trademark deep tan and wore her platinum blonde locks loosely around her shoulders.

Appearance - Outfit - Size - Physique - Anxiety

The appearance in the far-from-revealing outfit comes after she revealed her size 20 physique causes her anxiety and that she hates the pressure of filming The Only Way Is Essex scenes abroad while clad in a swimsuit.

In a candid interview with Closer Magazine, the television personality said she feels 'trapped' when the cast frolic in exotic locations and sunbathes in private for fear of being stared at.

'I - Anxiety - Weight - Film - Nightmare

She said: 'I do get anxiety over my weight.When we film abroad it's a nightmare for me. You never see me sitting around the pool and I do miss out on a lot of fun.

'I feel like a trapped prisoner and I don't feel free to enjoy myself.'

Star - Children - Weight - Life

The single star said she is desperate to settle down and have children, but thinks her weight is affecting her dating life.

'If I lost weight, I'd be more at...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!