Dick Van Dyke, Robert Wagner and Other Hollywood Legends Attend Funeral for Barbara Sinatra

PEOPLE.com | 8/2/2017 | Alexia Fernandez
Click For Photo: http://i2.wp.com/peopledotcom.files.wordpress.com/2017/08/barbara-sinatra-funeral-3.jpg?crop=0px,0px,2000px,1050px&resize=1200,630&ssl=1

Lady Blue Eyes has been laid to rest.

Barbara Sinatra, who died July 25 at her home in Rancho Mirage, California from natural causes, was buried Wednesday in a star-studded funeral service. She was 90.

Service - Palm - Desert - California - Congregation

The service was held in Palm Desert, California, where a congregation of celebrities and friends remembered her, according to The Desert Sun.

Her longtime friend, Robert Wagner, delivered a moving eulogy, recalling the first time he met Barbara, before she was married to Frank Sinatra or Zeppo Marx.

Band - Curtain - Leg - Time - Music

“She was performing, the band was playing, the curtain was [closed] and out came this beautiful long leg in time with the music,” he said. “The curtain opened and there was Barbara. Fantastic. Just gorgeous. I went backstage to meet her and she was great. She was so nice to me. We became friends. I wished that we had become more than friends but that was not to be.”

Of Frank and Barbara, Wagner, 87, said they “were a great couple, as we all know. And I had so much fun spending...
(Excerpt) Read more at: PEOPLE.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!
No matter where you go, there you are.