'I'm pregnant, I'm not sick': Woman expecting twins defends herself after being slammed for lifting heavy weights at NINE MONTHS pregnant

Mail Online | 7/27/2017 | Tracy You For Mailonline
magiccastlemagiccastle (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/07/27/16/42BE4BAF00000578-0-image-a-49_1501169391613.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/07/27/8727700094613959500/1024x576_MP4_8727700094613959500.mp4

A heavily pregnant woman has caused an outcry after a popular video showed her lifting weights and doing squats at 36 weeks pregnant.

While some people support the woman's 'healthy lifestyle', others were horrified by her strenuous exercise routine as they called her 'selfish', 'inconsiderate' and 'attention seeking'.

Response - Criticism - Li - Feina - Beijing

In response to criticism, 33-year-old Li Feina, from Beijing, said she believed that her workout regime would be beneficial for herself as well as her unborn babies.

The fitness fanatic, whose due date is August 25, added: 'I'm pregnant, I'm not sick'.

Ms - Li - Trainer - MailOnline - Hour

Ms Li, a personal trainer, told MailOnline that she exercised for around an hour every morning and her workout included doing pull-ups, squatting, lifting weights and walking.

Ms Li said each of the exercises shapes different muscle group on her body.

'Now

'Now I usually lift 30kg (66lbs), but before I got pregnant I could lift 60kg (132lbs).'

The footage of Ms Li working out has been viewed more than 14 million times since it was uploaded to the Chinese social media last night.

Mother - China - Women - Towards - Bodies

The first-time mother said in China pregnant women tend to be overly sensitive and cautious towards their bodies - so much so that they would avoid even the most common movements.

Ms Li encouraged more expectant mothers to work out because 'physical exercising could help prevent miscarriage, keep them fit and stimulate the brain activities of their unborn babies'.

Beginning - Ms - Li - Gynaecologist - Ms

At the beginning, Ms Li's gynaecologist was concerned over Ms Li's daily exercise regime because she was carrying twins, according to Ms Li.

'But later on, she realised that both my babies and I were healthy, then she slowly changed her mind.'

Ms - Li - Sticks - Diet - Lot

Apparently, Ms Li sticks to a healthy diet. She eats as lot of whole grains and vegetables and...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
To despair is to turn your back on God, you can never despair.