Sleeping Beauty, sleeping like a baby! Newborns are pictured in adorable Disney princess-themed photo shoot dressed as Jasmine, Cinderella, and Ariel

Mail Online | 7/26/2017 | Carly Stern For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/07/26/17/42B4152A00000578-0-image-a-31_1501088211064.jpg

So many little girls dream of growing up to be Disney princesses — and six adorable ones got the chance before they were even old enough to watch the movies.

Maternity photographer Karen Marie of Belly Beautiful Portraits in Roseville, California had the sweet idea for a princess-themed photoshoot, and her magical pictures have sent women swooning across the internet.

Shoot - Newborns - Disney - Princesses - Swaddles

For her adorable shoot, six newborns were dressed as individual Disney princesses, posed together in color-coded swaddles (blue for Cinderella, yellow for Belle).

'Disney has always been a big thing in my life,' she told KCR3. 'I've always loved Disney and princesses. I have two little girls myself, but they're getting older. They're practically teenagers.'

Disney - Photography - Designer - Valerie - Best

Recently, she was inspired to incorporate Disney princesses into her newborn photography, enlisting a designer named Valerie at Best of Sew Trendy Accessories to make the outfits.

In one group photo, the babies are all laid out side-by-side, swaddled in fabric — yet even without princess gowns, it's clear who they are.

Ariel - Swaddle - Flounder - Plush - Toy

Little Ariel wears a fin-colored green swaddle with a Flounder plush toy placed on top, Snow White is in red with a plush Apple, Aurora from Sleeping Beauty is in pink with a rose,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
True or False Prophet, check for God keeping seal of approval.