Holidaymakers sue First Choice after 26 fall ill at five-star Egyptian beach resort amid 'faeces in the pool' claims

Mail Online | 7/26/2017 | Alex Matthews For Mailonline
jenny124124 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/07/26/09/42B2075400000578-0-image-a-6_1501056822997.jpg

Holidaymakers are suing First Choice after falling ill with stomach bugs at a five-star Egyptian beach resort amid claims of 'faeces in the pool'.

The twenty six tourists are launching legal action after claiming that their getaways were ruined by bouts of gastroenteritis and sickness, while staying at the Jaz Aquaviva hotel in Hurghada, Egypt.

Brits - Excrement - Luxury - Hotel - Swimming

Brits say excrement was spotted in the luxury hotel's swimming pool and chefs handled raw and cooked meat together using the same gloves.

Jessica Whittington, 35, was left battling diarrhoea and suffering stomach cramps when she fell ill during a stay at the hotel with her husband Andrew, 39, and two children.

Mrs - Whittington - IV - Drip - Sickness

Mrs Whittington was put on an IV drip following her sickness, while her husband and 12-year-old son also fell ill and are still recovering...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
0 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Sign In or Register to comment.