EXCLUSIVE: 'Trip of a lifetime.' Janice Dickinson celebrates her honeymoon on the Med with her third husband - delayed as she beat breast cancer

Mail Online | 7/18/2017 | Ryan Parry, West Coast Correspondent For Dailymail.com
vegdancer18 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/07/18/20/4276BB8D00000578-0-image-a-36_1500407914784.jpg

Janice Dickinson lovingly plants a kiss on husband Dr Robert 'Rocky' Gerner's lips as they frolic on a luxury yacht while on honeymoon in the Mediterranean.

The couple who sailed along the French Riviera before arriving in Monaco on Monday, were happy to pose up for DailyMail.com while their yacht, fittingly named Joy, was moored in Monaco City.

Supermodel - Janice - Form - Pale - Bikini

And playful former supermodel Janice, 62, was in fine form dressed in a skimpy pale gray bikini and sun hat as she played up to the camera.

In our exclusive photos Janice struts along the sun-kissed dock in a pair of high-heels, tossing a glass of wine in the air and at one point spraying a water hose in delight. In another shot she grips a glass of beer stood on the 53ft yacht and poses with her husband of seven months Rocky, dressed casually in shorts and a navy blue polo shirt.

Times - Janice - Physique - Trip - DailyMail

Three times married Janice was happy to ham it up and flaunt her fit physique as she enjoyed her trip, telling DailyMail.com that she's 'never felt better', adding that her and Rocky have had the 'best time'.

The couple is sailing to St Tropez Wednesday for three days before having a week off the boat at Aix-en-Provence to end their three week honeymoon.

Janice - 'It - Trip - Lifetime - Time

Janice said: 'It's been the trip of a lifetime, we've had the most amazing time and seen some beautiful places, but most importantly I've got to spend some quality time with my husband. We've been blown away by the beauty of this whole region.'

The former America's Next Top Model judge and 70-year-old Rocky jetted off to Europe last week.

Barcelona - Spain - Sights - South - France

They arrived in Barcelona, Spain where they soaked up the sights before driving up to the south of France to hop on their yacht. They sailed to Cannes, Frejus and St Tropez before heading...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Speaking only as an infidel......