'It was brazen behaviour': Geordie Shore's Holly Hagan is seen 'snorting suspicious white powder from small plastic bag at crowded daytime pool party' in Marbella resort

Mail Online | 3/29/2019 | Ciara Farmer For Mailonline
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/07/16/00/4260CFFB00000578-0-image-a-26_1500160611871.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/05/29/7554499716919703188/1024x576_MP4_7554499716919703188.mp4

Former Geordie Shore star Holly Hagan has been pictured seemingly snorting a suspicious white substance from a clear bag next to a hotel pool in Marbella.

In images obtained by The Sun, the reality veteran sat on a sun-lounger while clutching a small plastic bag filled with a white powder before rubbing her hand along her nose and later inhaling from a balloon.

Trip - Thailand - Birthday - Holly - Boyfriend

After a trip to Thailand to ring in her 25th birthday, Holly, who was joined by her rumoured boyfriend Motherwell FC player Jacob Blyth, continued the festivities in Spain where onlookers told the publication: 'Holly didn't care who saw'.

Bikini-clad Holly has been littering her social media accounts with images of the holiday in which she is seen clutching beers and enjoying nights on the town.

Images - Star - Statue - Caption - Miles

One of her most recent images shows the bleary-eyed star draped around a statue with the added caption: 'When ya absolutely miles off it getting took home from plaza but still manage to stop with a photo with a statue take me back to marbs'.

In The Sun's images, the reality star, who soared to fame in Geordie Shore's hedonistic 2011 inauguration, is seen reclining on a lounger with a small plastic bag, or 'baggie' as sometimes described, filled with a white substance.

Bag - Nose - Eyes - Pal

She was seen still holding the bag while wiping her nose with her eyes shut while slightly doubled over on the sunbed next to a pal.

Sources at the scene told The Sun: 'Holly didn’t seem to care who saw her. First she pulled out a bag of powder and started dipping into it with her little finger, putting the contents up her nose and inhaling hard.

Bag

'Then she passed the bag over...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
110 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Merry Christmas! It's not just for December any longer!