Soldier in Viral Photo Finally Identified

Conservative Tribune | 7/15/2017 | Chris Golden
j.moomin (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://conservativetribune.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/usrey.jpg

I was so completely touched by this today. A funeral procession was passing by and this soldier got out of his jeep to...

Posted by Erin Hester on Thursday, July 6, 2017

A soldier shown saluting a funeral procession in a viral photo that made its way around social media earlier in the month in Kentucky said that he “didn’t give it a second thought” when he got out of his car in the rain to salute.

According to the Chattanooga Times Free Press, Col. Jack L. Usrey, a Nashville-based army adviser, has been identified as the military man in a photo that’s been shared over 100,000 times and seen over a million times.

Today - Procession - Soldier - Jeep - Attention

“I was so completely touched by this today. A funeral procession was passing by and this soldier got out of his jeep to stand at attention in the pouring rain,” Erin Hester of Vine Grove, Kentucky posted on July 6.

“I always get frustrated when I see cars that don’t pull to the side and stop for a procession, but this gentlemen went above and beyond. I feel pretty confident that there isn’t a military rule that soldiers have to do this. This made my heart happy to see the amount of respect that this gentleman showed...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Conservative Tribune
129 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: