Hey, what about me? Gigi's ex Cody Simpson shows off his buff body during jog in California... after Hadid posed with Zayn Malik for Vogue

Mail Online | 7/14/2017 | Dailymail.com Reporter
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/07/14/17/4258117100000578-0-image-a-84_1500050629523.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/04/25/8231724882084147961/1024x576_MP4_8231724882084147961.mp4

Cody Simpson is working to maintain his fit physique, but he's showing it off in the process.

On Thursday, the singer went for a run in Beverly Hills, but decided to forego a shirt for the workout. The Australian flaunted his muscles and tattoos while exercising with a buddy.

Day - Ex - Gigi - Hadid - Cover

This comes a day after his ex Gigi Hadid appeared on the cover of US Vogue with her handsome boyfriend, singer Zayn Malik.

The 20-year-old put his buff body on full display while working up a sweat wearing only a pair of black sweatpants and white sneakers.

Crooner - Ripped - Arms - Pack - Abs

The crooner flaunted his ripped arms, six pack abs, impressive chest, and broad back during the jog.

He kept his blonde locks out of his face by sporting a black hat embroidered with white writing.

Artist - California - Streets - Guy - Pal

The artist clearly didn't want to work out alone, because he was snapped jogging through the California streets with a guy pal.

The performer's buddy was also shirtless, flaunting some chest hair and a muscular frame.

Cody - Friend - Shorts - Sneakers

Cody's friend wore only grey running shorts and black sneakers.

The mystery man sported mismatched socks, one white and one black, and donned a backwards baseball cap.

Half - Run - Cody - Tattooed - Torso

While exposing his upper half on the run, Cody also displayed his tattooed torso, including the latest ink addition on his hand.

In June, the blonde stopped by the Bodies Need Rest tattoo parlor in Los Angeles to get an anchor etched on the back of his left hand.

Marking - Shirtless - Instagram

He documented the new marking, his sixth, with a shirtless Instagram...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!