Katy Perry Launches Contest to Find an Aspiring Dancer For Upcoming 'Swish Swish' Music Video

Entertainment Tonight | 7/6/2017 | Staff
EGFZE (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://www.etonline.com/media/photo/2017/03/24315290/1280_katy_perry_648391658_030517.jpg

Katy Perry has put the call out for aspiring dancers who want to appear in her "Swish Swish" music video, and she's holding a dance contest to find the right performer.

Perry, in partnership with DanceOn, launched the #SwishSwishChallenge, and is asking hopefuls to show off their moves in a video and post it online.

Perry - Challenge - YouTube - Video - Wednesday

Perry announced the challenge in a YouTube video on Wednesday,explaining, "All you have to do is put together some fun, funny, weird, great choreography… and I will pick my favorite dancer to be in the music video with me!"

Those who want to participate have to showcase their talent by dancing to the catchy single -- which features Nicki Minaj and is off Perry's latest album, Witness -- and then share the auditions to YouTube, Instagram or Musical.ly, and tag them with "#SwishSwishChallenge" and the @DanceOn and @KatyPerry handles.

Submissions - Contest - Dancers - Age

Submissions for the contest, open to dancers over the age of 13 who live...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Entertainment Tonight
Wake Up To Breaking News!
It takes a government, to create a genocide.