Marisa Tomei on Making ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’ and Director Jon Watts

Collider | 7/6/2017 | Steve 'Frosty' Weintraub
elio25 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://cdn.collider.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/marisa-tomei-spider-man-homecoming-interview.jpg

With Spider-Man: Homecoming opening this weekend, last week I landed an exclusive interview with Marisa Tomei. She talked about working with director Jon Watts, the way she likes to work on set, how this is a completely different take on Aunt May, and if she’s already thinking about the sequel.

As most of you know, Spider-Man: Homecoming takes place after the events of Captain America: Civil War and features Peter Parker trying to adjust to life back in High School while trying to be more than just your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man. The film also stars Robert Downey Jr., Jon Favreau, Zendaya, Jacob Batalon, Laura Harrier, Michael Keaton, Bokeem Woodbine, Donald Glover, Hannibal Buress, Abraham Attah, Martin Starr, Tony Revolori, Michael Barbieri, and Angourie Rice. For more on the film, read Matt Goldberg’s review.

Fan - Comics - Spider-Man - Homecoming - Everything

Finally, as a long-time Spider-Man fan that grew up reading all the comics, I’m happy to report Spider-Man: Homecoming is everything I wanted it to be and so much more. Not only does it have...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Collider
Wake Up To Breaking News!