‘Hawaii Five-0’: CBS responds to Daniel Dae Kim over pay dispute

Goldderby | 7/6/2017 | Staff
NightyNighty (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://static.goldderby.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/hawaii-five-0-grace-park-daniel-dae-kim.jpg

CBS has responded to the assertion by exiting “Hawaii Five-0” Daniel Dae Kim that he was to be paid less than his co-stars Alex O’Loughlin and Scott Caan. Kim, along with Grace Park, is leaving the police drama after seven seasons.

In a statement, the network said, “Daniel and Grace have been important and valued members of ‘Hawaii Five-0’ for seven seasons. We did not want to lose them and tried very hard to keep them with offers for large and significant salary increases.” It then notes, “While we could not reach an agreement, we part ways with tremendous respect for their talents on screen, as well as their roles as ambassadors for the show off screen, and with hopes to work with them again in the near future.”

Tuesday - Kim - Statement - Facebook - Five-0

On Tuesday, Kim had posted the following statement on Facebook: “I will not be returning to ‘Hawaii Five-0’ when production starts next week. Though I made myself available to come back, CBS and I weren’t able to agree to...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Goldderby
Wake Up To Breaking News!
When will they ever learn?