'Dad is entertaining us!' Jana Kramer and estranged husband Mike Caussin have fun together with daughter Jolie

Mail Online | 7/3/2017 | Dailymail.com Reporter
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/07/03/16/41FF176800000578-0-image-a-32_1499096216349.jpg

Jana Kramer split from her husband Mike Caussin last summer after it emerged he had repeatedly cheated on her.

But the pair reunited over the holiday weekend, to spend time with their one-year-old daughter, Jolie.

Exes - Country - Singer - Jana - Snapchats

And it appeared that the exes were getting along well, with country singer Jana sharing Snapchats as they hung out together.

'We don't have a TV so Dad is entertaining us,' wrote 33-year-old Jana, alongside the images apparently taken in a hotel room.

Jolie - Exploits - Washington - Redskins - Player

But 17-month-old Jolie didn't look too interested in the exploits of her former Washington Redskins player father, 30.

'Not impressed,' the doting mother captioned a picture of the toddler, who sucked on a pacifier as her father sang to her.

Jana - NFL - Star - Caussin - Knot

Jana and NFL star Caussin tied the knot two years ago, but split last summer after she accused him of cheating on her multiple times, both before and after their marriage.

He was admitted to sex rehab, and publicly apologized for the hurt he had caused her.

'I - Actions - Behaviors - Issues - Marriage

'I acknowledge that certain actions and behaviors have caused issues in my marriage and I am deeply sorry for the pain I have caused Jana,' he told People magazine.

'I have and will continue to take the steps needed...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!