My daddy's a superhero! Buff Chris Pratt shows off bulging biceps and ripped abs as he plays with son Jack in Hawaii while nursing injuries

Mail Online | 6/27/2017 | Dailymail.com Reporter
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/06/27/18/41D085E500000578-0-image-a-54_1498583683974.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/04/21/6637925348625920611/1024x576_MP4_6637925348625920611.mp4

He has been busy filming Jurassic World 2, but Chris Pratt still has time to be a doting dad.

While his wife Anna Faris is in Toronto filming the remake of 1987's Overboard, Pratt was on daddy duty for a beach day with their son Jack.

Blond - Wore - Goggles - Waves - Father

The adorable blond four-year-old wore goggles as he hung out in the waves with his father, 38.

Chris wore a black swimsuit with white drawstrings for his fun in the sun with his son.

Buff - Body - Display - Sports - Tape

His buff body was on display and it could be seen he was wearing bright blue sports tape in different spots.

The tape, meant to aid athletes with sports injuries, could be seen on his lower chest as well as his right arm and leg.

Week - Series - Injuries - Jurassic - World

Last week he revealed he sustained a series of injuries while filming Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom.

On an episode of Live With Kelly And Ryan, he explained that while he was attached to wires, he was dropped from a ceiling at double the speed he was supposed to be.

Hosts - Kelly - Ripa - Ryan - Seacrest

He told hosts Kelly Ripa and Ryan Seacrest that he was left 'knocked out' from the stunt.

It is unclear if that was the reason Pratt was taped up on the beach Sunday.

Sports - Tape - Muscles - Increase - Circulation

Sports tape is used to support injured muscles as they move, as well as helping increase circulation and decrease fatigue.

Still, the sporty star did not pass up the opportunity to throw a football with a friend.

Of the...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
You've go to put up with Free Speech to have Free Speech!