A “Watchmen” TV Series from Damon Lindelof is Going To Work (If It Happens)

TVOvermind | 6/21/2017 | Nat Berman
Click For Photo: http://www.tvovermind.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/Watchmen-2009.jpg

The name Zach Snyder was originally attached to this project but the substitute is hardly a substitute. Coming off of the huge success of The Leftovers, Damon Lindelof could be heading right back to work. DC Comics favorite Watchmen may be headed for the small screen.

Lindelof originally read the comics as a kid in the 1980s and has said that the series continues to influence his work. “From the flashbacks to the nonlinear storytelling to the deeply flawed heroes, these are all elements that I try to put into everything I write,” he told Comic Book Resources in 2009 ahead of the feature-film take. Lindelof has read Watchmen multiple times and, at the time, praised director Zack Snyder’s film. “It’s the most married-to-the-original-text version of Watchmen that could’ve been made,” he told the Observer. “I want to keep it sort of insular,” he said, referring to the multiple translations that have come from trying...
(Excerpt) Read more at: TVOvermind
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Nie wieder, unelected bureaucrat's running our country