Sadie Margaret Pickett, 16-Month-Old Daughter of Otis and Julie Pickett, Called Home to Glory

The Aquila Report | 6/18/2017 | Staff
Sadie peacefully took her last breath in my arms. I’ve pictured her taking her last breath on earth in my arms and her first breath (w/ no oxygen tubes!) in Heaven in Jesus’s arms. So, of course, there’s sorrow for us left behind. I miss my beautiful, spunky, bright-eyed, curly hair girl. There will be a hole in my life on this side of Heaven. But! There’s also joy. Our baby is free from her broken body.

From Sadie’s mother:

Sadness - Joy - Share - Margaret - Home

It’s with great sadness and joy that we share with you Sadie Margaret went Home to be with Jesus on Wednesday, June 14 at 10:54 a.m.

Sadie peacefully took her last breath in my arms. I’ve pictured her taking her last breath on earth in my arms and her first breath (w/ no oxygen tubes!) in Heaven in Jesus’s arms.

Course - Sorrow - Behind - Beautiful - Spunky

So, of course, there’s sorrow for us left behind. I miss my beautiful, spunky, bright-eyed, curly hair girl. There will be a hole in my life on this side of Heaven.

But! There’s also joy. Our baby is free from her broken body. I can’t help but be overjoyed for Sadie! She is safe and resting in her Father’s arms. And in a breath, that hole will be gone, our tears will be wiped away, death will be no more, and we will be reunited (Revelation 21:3-5).

Hope - Sorrow

My hope overshadows my sorrow.

Thank you. Thank you for witnessing the special life of our littlest girl. Thank you for praying for Sadie and us. Thank you for asking your family/church/friends/etc to pray. I’ll never know this side of Heaven how many people touched her story.

Sadie - Lives - Power - Prayer - Ways

I pray Sadie touched your lives too. If you’ve ever questioned the power of prayer, we’ve witnessed it in overwhelming ways!

Thank...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Aquila Report
Wake Up To Breaking News!