'He's got perfect little nipples': Marnie Simpson is left transfixed by Big Brother star Kieran Lee's chest... as she insists she'll 'slide him a DM' when he leaves the house

Mail Online | 6/17/2017 | Katie Storey;Andrew Bullock For Mailonline
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/06/18/01/4182176300000578-0-image-a-72_1497746608136.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/06/17/4076838180381635073/1024x576_MP4_4076838180381635073.mp4

She had enjoyed a passionate night with the Ex On The Beach star during her guest stint in the Big Brother house.

And prior to leaving the Elstree compound after three days, Marnie Simpson made an unusual confession, as she revealed she has been left transfixed by Kieran Lee's nipples.

Big - Brother - Room - Geordie - Shore

Speaking to Big Brother in the diary room, the Geordie Shore star gushed: 'He's got the perfect little nipples... I can't stop looking at his nipples.'

Marnie continued: '[They are] the perfect shape, perfectly round, perfect colour - I keep comparing them to Lotan's.

'Lotan - Nipples - Point - Floor - Nipples

'Lotan's [nipples] point at the floor... my nipples aren't perfect, but Kieran's are.'

'I just want to go and play with them,' she admitted.

Reality - Star - Passionate - Kieran - Lip

The reality star also spoke about the passionate kiss she had shared with Kieran, while sitting on his lip in the garden.

She claimed: 'Kieran is an amazing kisser, when I was kissing him it was like heaven, it was like an angel that had come down from heaven and kissed us on the lips.'

Brunette - Beauty - Kieran - Bed - Night

The brunette beauty had previously slept in Kieran's bed the night before, but she insisted to Gemma Collins and Nicola McLean that nothing had gone on between the pair.

In scenes that aired on Saturday night's episode of the show, Marnie told the duo: 'It was nice last night having a little cuddle and a flirt.'

Kieran - Nothing - Pair - Bed - Lotan

Kieran reiterated that nothing more had gone on between the pair, despite them sharing a bed, as he told Lotan Carter: 'I ended up turning the other way. I like space when I sleep... If I did anything like that it would be on the outside not on the inside.'

Marnie, meanwhile, has since left the Big Brother house, as her time on the show with Gemma and Nicola has come to and end, but before she left...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Don't believe everything you think...