Buff Brother! Lotan Carter sets pulses racing in the BB house as he performs one of his raunchy Dreamboys strip-teases caressing his manhood and gyrating on top of Hannah Agboola

Mail Online | 6/16/2017 | Andrew Bullock For Mailonline
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/06/16/18/4179D4F500000578-0-image-a-4_1497635030512.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/06/16/7208839646368543880/1024x576_MP4_7208839646368543880.mp4

He's made no secret of the fact that he's a stripper, constantly shirtless and flexing his muscular physique in front of anyone who'll look.

In fact, it's a surprise it's taken nearly two weeks for Big Brother's Lotan to perform one of his Dreamboy routines for his housemates.

Friday - Night - Night - Clip - Forthcoming

But Friday night appears to be the night as a sneaky clip from the forthcoming episode has seen him stripping, gyrating and thrilling the titillated ladies of the house.

The athletic performance saw him spinning and back-flipping across the garden, before taking centre stage and slipping his hands down his impressive abs, teasing the waistband of his shorts.

Back - Shorts - Hand - Front - Shorts

The Essex-born 28-year-old then slipped the back of his shorts down to reveal his toned behind, before moving one hand down the front of the shorts to caress his privates (which are allegedly insured for £12million).

This delighted the females of the house - and the men (Joe managed to cop a feel).

Lotan - Top - Hannah - Body - Hand

Lotan then crawled on top of Hannah and gyrated his body against her, grabbing her hand and using it to caress his torso in one of his pro male striptease moves.

Housemate Ellie - who has been explicit about having feelings for Lotan - exclaimed: 'That has made me really happy!'

Gemma - Collins - VIP - Week - Shopping

Gemma Collins - who is one of the current VIP housemates for this week's shopping task and made no secret in last night's episode that she desires Lotan - breathed 'he's something else'.

Before he'd even performed the routine, Gemma told fellow VIPs Marnie Simpson and Nicola McLean: 'There’s something about him. I don’t know what it is. I’m not going to lie, I would love to have sex with him… badly.

Time

'I’m not like that normally. Like, I really want it with him. Every time I look at him it...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!