Master of misogyny: Alex Jones calls Megyn Kelly a 'cold psychopath with painted-on joker lips and sociopathic eyes' who is 'not feminine' - and claims he has 'zero attraction' to the NBC host

Mail Online | 6/13/2017 | Chris Spargo For Dailymail.com
ali11ali11 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/06/13/17/4164CF1700000578-0-image-a-15_1497370088416.jpg

Megyn Kelly's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad week keeps on trudging along for the new NBC hire, who has found herself at the center of yet another controversy.

This time around, the woman who went toe-to-toe with President Trump is facing off against a far more difficult adversary, as families of the victims who lost their lives in the 2012 Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting have voiced their disdain and disapproval over her decision to have Infowars' Alex Jones on her 'Sunday Night' show this week.

Time - Adversary - Jones - Man - Subject

At the same time she is also dealing with another adversary in Jones himself, the same man who is the subject of the interview that she has been forced to defend the past few days.

In an 12-minute diatribe posted to his YouTube page after the day-long NBC interview last week, Jones went after the former Fox News host's physical appearance and stated that he had 'zero attraction' to Kelly.

Jones - Rant - Attack - Radio - Host

Jones' rambling rant culminated with a vicious and ferocious personal attack against the 47-tear-old mother-of-three, and the radio host's admission that he told Kelly during her visit to Texas: 'Your children are going to die of cancer.'

He then really drove that comment home by adding: 'You’re going to outlive your children, Megyn.'

Feminine - Cold - Robotic - Dead - Jones

'Not feminine. Cold. Robotic. Dead,' said Jones of his interview with Kelly, whose warm demeanor and welcoming looks managed to melt the icy facade of Russian president Vladimir Putin one week prior.

'I felt zero attraction to Megyn Kelly. That's not an insult to Megyn Kelly. I talked to a lot of other folks that know her. They say, "No. It's the same." Because you're dealing with a sociopath? A psychopath? I don't know."'

Jones - Time - Kelly - Features

Jones did not stop there either, also taking some time to go after Kelly's facial features.

'You can have that painted-on joker smile all...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!