Matt's Inside Line: Scoop on Five-0, Killjoys, Arrow, Designated Survivor, Zoo, Stranger Things, Riverdale and More

TVLine | 6/8/2017 | Matt Webb Mitovich
Click For Photo: https://pmctvline2.files.wordpress.com/2017/06/hawaii-five-0-spoilers-season-8-cast.jpg?w=620

Is the Hawaii Five-0 team expanding? Is Killjoys hackmod due for an encore? Will Riverdale‘s “sad breakfast club” get a new splash of red? Could Emmy come running’ to The Flash? Read on for answers to those questions plus teases from other shows.

Will Clara (and her awesome gun-arm Alice) return for at least a few episodes of Killjoys Season 3? I still miss Defiance and I loved seeing Stephanie Leonidas pop up last year! —Katie H.

Statement - Inside - Line - Killjoys - Bosses

In a statement to Inside Line, the Killjoys bosses tease, “Our schedules conflicted this season, but Clara’s journey with John Jaqobis continues in a very interesting and creative way that the audiences will love.”

The roles have yet to be cast, but the new characters we will meet in Season 2 include a “fiery” female White House Counsel and a “ruggedly handsome” MI-6 operative who crosses paths with Hannah.

Word - Fate - Kono - Rogue - Justice

There’s no official word yet on the fate of Kono, who went “rogue” to deliver justice to the other hubs of the sex trafficking ring, but interpret this as you will: Five-0 for Season 8 is looking to cast the series regular role of a female lifeguard who was a first-rate candidate at the police academy until she got kicked out for 1) cheating on an exam and B) punching out a training officer. Don’t be surprised if this new arrival eventually makes her way onto McGarrett’s team.

RELATEDDid Hawaii Five-0 Finale Set Up
Spoiler:
’s Exit?

Reference - Madelaine - Petsch - Q - Season

“I love that reference!” laughed Madelaine Petsch when I hand-delivered your Q. “I would love to see that, but I actually think she’s going to become even colder and even meaner in Season 2. After what happened in Season 1, she’s just done. She’s so shut down and broken.” Which is not to say that redhead doesn’t want to gnosh alongside Veronica et al....
(Excerpt) Read more at: TVLine
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Nie wieder, unelected bureaucrat's running our country