'Bikini until it rains!' Kim Zolciak shows off swimsuit body... while Brielle flashes mom by exposing her breasts

Mail Online | 5/29/1927 | Dailymail.com Reporter
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/05/29/21/40EC17DB00000578-0-image-a-20_1496088613617.jpg

A little bit of rain wasn't going to stop Kim Zolciak from stripping off.

When rain blighted her Memorial Day celebrations, the reality star still pulled on her bikini - and simply posed in the bathroom of her Atlanta home.

'Bikini - Bit - Reality - Star - Image

'Bikini for a bit till it rains,' the reality star wrote, alongside the image of her breasts on show in a push up halter-neck floral two-piece.

The 42-year-old wore her hair tied up in a simple top knot for the snap, taken in the mirror.

Kim - Biermann - Household

And it seemed Kim wasn't the only one a little bored in the Biermann household.

Indeed her daughter Brielle, 20, decided to show off a little flesh herself.

Bathroom - Kim - Toilet - Woman - Mother

Heading into the bathroom, where Kim was sitting on the toilet, the young woman decided to show her mother her breasts.

While many a mother might be cross if their daughter was seen posing topless on social media, Kim shared the images online herself - preserving her child's modesty with a pink heart over Brielle's bare breast.

Front - Mother-of-six

'Trying to pee and this is what happens in front of me,' wrote the mother-of-six.

The twosome are very...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!