EXCLUSIVE: 'He has a mental illness, not cancer': Jilted exes of the 'cancer conman' who faked hospital visits so he could disappear and chase other women claim he's pretended to have a terminal illness for SEVEN years

Mail Online | 5/19/2017 | Ben Ashford For Dailymail.com
nallynally (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/05/17/21/4076031D00000578-0-image-a-51_1495054015034.jpg

It was a bittersweet love story that seemed to have it all: a defiant cancer victim fulfilling his dying wish to marry the 'one that got away'.

'Terminally ill' Ken Boyer, 60, melted hearts when he wed 'long lost love' Michelle Kimbrell after reconnecting with her after 20 years on Facebook.

Story - Handful - Ex-girlfriends - TV - News

But the inspirational story soon turned sour when a handful of ex-girlfriends recognized him from TV news footage and came forward this week to out him as a 'serial cheat' and 'fraud'.

They include former long-term girlfriend Barbara Jones, 63, who claims Boyer faked his stage 4 liver cancer diagnosis and juggled multiple lovers while he was supposed to be in the hospital undergoing chemotherapy.

'victims - Lothario - Internet - Sites - Softball

Other 'victims' say the ailing Lothario wooed them on internet dating sites and was well enough to play softball and ride for five hours on his Harley Davidson despite warning he would be dead by June.

Their extraordinary accusations are also backed by one of Boyer's four ex-wives who lost her sister to leukemia and says that's likely how he picked up enough information about the disease to pass himself off as a sufferer.

Deception - Boyer - Court - Months - Jones

The alleged deception is set to land Boyer in court in the coming months with Jones suing him to claw back $22,000 in loans she alleges he frittered away on dental work, repairs for his Harley and murky investments in a precious metals company.

'I thought I had finally found the guy I wanted to spend the rest of my life with and God was taking him away from me,' Jones said.

Victim - Women - Dime - Heart - Piece

'But I was the real victim. He wined and dined all these other women on my dime. I've found at least five of them. I gave him my heart and he stomped on it like a piece of trash.'

Jones met...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
0 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!
He is faithful!