Taylor Swift’s Pal Ruby Rose Slams Katy Perry’s ‘Swish Swish’ for Going ‘Low’

PEOPLE.com | 5/19/2017 | Alexia Fernandez
liizu (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i2.wp.com/peopledotcom.files.wordpress.com/2017/01/ruby-rose12.jpg?crop=0px,0px,1455px,763.875px&resize=1200,630&ssl=1

At least one person is not happy with Katy Perry‘s newest single, “Swish Swish,” and that’s Resident Evil’s Ruby Rose.

The former Orange is the New Black actress, who is close friends with Taylor Swift, took to Twitter early Friday morning one hour after the song’s release to criticize Perry’s latest hit.

Poop - Petit - Mess - Writing - Top

“‘Purposeful poop’ to ‘bomb a petit’ to a sloppy mess of writing over the top of Funkagenda..stop trying to make ‘Wit.. I mean ‘fetch’ happen,'” Rose wrote.

She followed up with another jab at the singer, writing, “I just think with everything going on in the world to go from rebranding as a political activist only to ditch it and go low.. is.. a bummer.”

Rose - Reference - Perry - Relentless - Campaigning

Rose was making reference to Perry’s relentless campaigning for Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.

Despite her misgivings for Perry’s new music, the actress told one fan that she enjoyed Nicki Minaj‘s verse in the song.

Nicki - Part - Mess

“Not gonna lie Nicki is great on it and basically the only part that doesn’t sound a mess,” she wrote.

In early 2016, Rose defended Swift when Kanye West released his song “Famous.” Swift returned the love by making a surprise appearance at...
(Excerpt) Read more at: PEOPLE.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!