'The man bun's back but I still love you': MIC's Louise Thompson pokes fun at beau Ryan Libbey while locking lips in steamy snap... as they flaunt their buff bodies on Greek getaway

Mail Online | 5/12/2017 | MailOnline Reporter
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/05/12/12/403BCA5F00000578-0-image-a-119_1494589509303.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/01/15/3908394912332297246/1024x576_MP4_3908394912332297246.mp4

She often joins beau Ryan Libbey in an array of scantily-clad holiday snaps - making no secret of their shared love of exercise and one another.

And Louise Thompson was up to her usual tricks once again on Thursday as she shared a number of sizzling snaps from her Greek getaway to entertain her one million Instagram followers, this time with a super soppy snap of the duo.

Made - Chelsea - Star - Bikini - Trainer

The 27-year-old Made In Chelsea star posed in a bikini while being cradled by her personal trainer boyfriend, as she admitted she was in 'paradise' before poking fun at her beau's 'man bun' hairstyle.

Sun-kissed Louise looked overjoyed to be spending time with her beau as her diminutive frame was cuddled by her enamoured boyfriend.

Bodies - Brunette - Beauty - Lips - Ryan

With both posing in swimwear and showing off their now-famously ripped bodies, the brunette beauty locked lips with Ryan before teasing him about his hair.

After chopping off his 'man-bun' last year, it seems disgruntled Louise was less than pleased to see the return of the debatable do'.

Caption - 'paradise - Man - Bun - Loved-up

She penned a caption reading: 'paradise found. (and the man bun is back) but I still luv you' - clearly as loved-up as ever.

Earlier in the day, Louise posed in a sizzling gold bikini which showed off her taut abs and incredibly tanned skin - the result of her frequent getaways.

Look - Gold - Wing - Pendant - Bead

She matched the look with a gold wing pendant and assorted bead bracelets, no doubt collected from her many, far-reaching travels.

In another photo, shared a few hours before, Louise put on another stunning display in a turquoise and white two piece.

Locks - Curls - Shoulders - Side - Tresses

She wore her lightened locks in tousled curls that fell past her shoulders and tucked one side of her tresses behind her ears to show off her statement earrings.

Proving that she does sometimes cover up, a third snap on the same day,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
NY Times, a small niche paper for a small niche people in a really big internet