Woman gives birth to a baby girl at an Omaha zoo two minutes after her water broke as her husband accused her of 'over-exaggerating' during contractions

Mail Online | 4/25/2017 | Associated Press
iceyy (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/04/25/21/3F99A58D00000578-0-image-a-68_1493152631444.jpg

A woman whose baby was due mid-May went into labor early and gave birth at a Nebraska zoo.

Drea Hubbard was born Sunday at the Henry Doorly Zoo & Aquarium, weighing five pounds, five ounces.

Mother - Kymica - Hubbard - Birth - Minutes

Her mother, Kymica Hubbard, 24, said the birth took about two minutes from when her water broke.

'I was having contractions and it was getting closer and closer together and I was telling my husband, "OK, it's time to get off the (zoo) train and let's go to the emergency room," but he kept telling me I'm over-exaggerating,' she said.

Mrs - Hubbard - Surprise - Drea - Head

Mrs Hubbard was so taken by surprise that she was still standing when Drea's head appeared.

Her husband, Justin Hubbard, 27, caught the child and wrapped her in a sweater as other zoo visitors gathered around.

'She - Thing - Man - Experience - Mr

'She was crying. You know, cooing. And it was just the most beautiful thing that a man can ever see. I mean, it was a truly blessed experience,' Mr...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!