Kasich predicts Trump will sweep Super Tuesday

CNN | 2/29/2016 | Staff
smilingbearsmilingbear (Posted by) Level 4
Washington (CNN)John Kasich predicts Donald Trump will sweep all 12 of the Super Tuesday states this week -- but the Ohio governor believes a strong showing in his home state next month will provide the boost he needs to capture the GOP nomination.

"I think Trump's probably going to win all of them," Kasich told CNN's Jake Tapper in an interview that aired Sunday on "State of the Union." "But you keep holding your own, and we have our campaign plan. Everybody has to do it the way they want to do it."

Kasich added, "Our campaign plan was ultimately to hold our own in some of these places, and we will, I expect,
(Excerpt) Read more at: CNN
0 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!
norma
If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room.
Thanked by 2finter norma

Comments

• Sanity has overtaken Kasich.
    The American Government, working tireless for everyone, except Americans.
  • Not sure I understand the reasoning here. Trump will win all the states except Ohio, which will give the nomination to Kasich? Does Kasich understand he is running for President and not Governor of Ohio again?
    Goverment, no matter how big, is always a big problem.
  • If someone would vote for Hillary over Trump, or for that matter a dead cockroach, they are an idiot.
    Does it ever seem that life has become one long rerun?
  • Interesting to see each candidate cope with lose.
    Why do democrats never have to face the reality of what's on the ground, like 2000 years of marriage.
  • That campaign plan where you plan to lose everything so you can... win?

I think Kasich needs to get a new play book.
    I find it extremely funny when people keep voting and expecting the government to change!
  • Kasich and Rubio both think if they lose they win? Really? They are in denial. 
    Homeschool or State Thought Police School, you choose.