'They treated the dolphins amazing!': Jana Kramer defends decision to take daughter to Discovery Cove after fans slammed her for visiting the park

Mail Online | 3/27/2017 | Dailymail.com Reporter
liizu (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/03/27/16/3EAEBFCE00000578-0-image-a-9_1490629831229.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2016/10/11/3420805344919503436/1024x576_MP4_3420805344919503436.mp4

Jana Kramer has found herself on the defensive with Instagram users after a visit on Sunday to Discovery Cove quickly escalated into an Internet kerfuffle.

'I'm simply doing the best I can,' the country music performer wrote in response to overzealous online fans accusing her of poor parenting and political incorrectness.

Diamond - Resorts - Ambassador - Daughter - Jolie

It all started innocently enough when the recently appointed Diamond Resorts ambassador took 13-month-old daughter Jolie Caussin on a visit to the Orlando, Florida marine park.

What started out as Jana playfully sharing her weekend fun at the aquatic park - which is owned and operated by SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment - got her in hot water with some online fans.

E - News - Stars - Contestant - Picture

As reported by E! News, the 33-year-old former Dancing With the Stars contestant shared a picture of her and little Jolie - her daughter with her ex-husband, Washington Redskins tight end Mike Caussin - admiring an armadillo.

She wrote on Instagram, 'Introducing Jolie to our new little friend @discoverycove. Thanks to @diamondresorts for treating us to this experience!'

Instagram - Followers - Ya - Wan - Singer

Instantly, her Instagram followers slammed the Why Ya Wanna singer for removing her wetsuit and exposing the peach bikini she had on underneath, which matched her toenail color.

Responding to one person, Jana wrote back, 'I was hot. Anything else u want to criticize?'

Instagram - User - Doting - Mother - Barefoot

That's when another Instagram user warned the doting mother, whose barefoot daughter looked cute sporting a dark top and matching shorts, that they were sitting too close to the tiny desert animal, which could cause leprosy. That sent several other followers into a panic.

As it turned out, there was no need to scare Jana and Jolie as this was misleading information, for as of 2015, there have only been around 200 new leprosy cases annually in the U.S.

Aqua - Park - Drama - Boy - Vocalist

However, the aqua park drama didn't end there. After the I Got the Boy vocalist posted a...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!