'Can't wait to get back to America!' Kim Zolciak and Brielle accuse German airport employees of stealing and claim they tested positive to explosives in foul-mouthed rants

Mail Online | 3/20/2017 | Chelsea White For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/03/20/15/3E75FA0400000578-0-image-a-36_1490024640178.jpg

It is safe to say these two did not enjoy their experience in Frankfurt.

Kim Zolciak and daughter Brielle have launched a twitter triad accusing German airport employees of harassment and theft after Kim tested positive to explosive residue.

Mother - Daughter - Duo - Monday - Security

The mother daughter duo did not hold back on Monday after going through airport security as they returned home from their European vacation.

Brielle declared that the family 'can't wait to get back to America' as she dropped a lot of F bombs to describe the situation.

Airport - Person

The 20-year-old tweeted: ''Germany airport every single person who works here can go f**k themselves.

'SERIOUSLY @Airport_FRA all your employees need to get F**KED. they stole ALL MY s**t and are harassing a bunch of people! SO F**KING RUDE.'

Mad - Security - Frankfurt - Airport

But she was no done there being mad at security at Frankfurt airport just yet.

The Don't Be Tardy star added: 'Don't ever f**king come to Germany. I hate this place.'

Mom - Kim - Language - F - Airport

Mom Kim was a little more measured with her language - in that she did not drop any F bombs - but accused the airport employees of targeting her because she is American and that Donald Trump is President and is not liked in Europe.

'Crazy **** airport n Germany! So extra [mad as they] told me it's my government that's why they r searching all my stuff! Throwing my wigs around & s**t [sic].'

Time - Air - Kim - Series - Tweets

After some time in the air, Kim explained further what had occured in a series of confusing tweets.

'I went through security they searched my carry on, squeezing all my nutri grain bars, throwing my stuff around, obviously I didn't have... Anything, (they missed Arianas huge water bottle in her bag) she 4got she had [sic].

Testing - Hands - Bag

'Said I needed further testing, swiped my hands & bag and said I tested positive for...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!