Namaste! Danniella Westbrook dons a red sports bra and tiny bikini bottoms to lift weights and perform her best yoga poses by the pool in Marbella

Mail Online | 3/17/2017 | Andrew Bullock For Mailonline
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/03/17/13/3E5DECCA00000578-0-image-a-82_1489757213742.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/01/16/5164141752425466005/1024x576_MP4_5164141752425466005.mp4

She's currently on her annual winter escape in Marbella.

And Danniella Westbrook has been trying to whip herself into shape in the Spanish sun, seen working out in various skimpy numbers on the beach over the past few weeks.

Trainer - Danni - Levy - Things - Poolside

But she and personal trainer Danni Levy took things poolside on Friday to do some weight training and yoga stretches.

Assisted by Danni, Danniella was seen in a red sports bra and tiny matching bikini bottoms on her knees on a mat.

Danni - Stretches - Danniella - Sun - Baseball

Danni stood above her and helped her with her stretches, as Danniella basked in the sun, with just a baseball cap to shield her from the hot Spanish rays.

The star had opted to go for the non-natural look for the baking sun-drenched workout, adding a lick of heavy mascara to her eyes and dramatically shaping her eyebrows.

Tree - Pose - Leg - Hands - Front

She was then seen performing the tree pose, balancing with one leg up, her hands in front of her, working on her core strength no doubt.

As she strutted along by the pool afterwards chatting to her trainer, Danniella's midriff certainly showed signs of regaining its definition - despite the fact that the night before she was hitting a kebab joint.

Attention - Thursday - Thoughts - BBC - EastEnders

She also gained attention on Thursday by opening up about her thoughts on the BBC, EastEnders and her desire to reprise her infamous role as Samantha Mitchell.

The actress is making no attempts to hide the fact that she wants to return to BBC soap EastEnders full-time.

Appearance - Celebrity - Big - Brother - Year

However, the 43-year-old - who had to resort to an appearance on Celebrity Big Brother last year for work instead - thinks the BBC only 'use' her occasionally to boost ratings.

'They just will not do it. They have said I’m sacked, I’m this and that, they seem to use me for PR and not for the work,' she told The Sun.

Elaborating on what...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
It's a fight to the death, which you will eventually lose...