Forensics farce as five arrested: Friends find a BULLET in British couple's bed after CSI team investigating the brutal murder of wife and shooting of her husband swept the house 

Mail Online | 2/27/2017 | Jamie Pyatt For Mailonline
Frost123 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/02/23/10/3D8FF99300000578-0-image-a-22_1487844224428.jpg

Five people have been arrested after a British woman was horrifically murdered and her husband left for dead in an attack in South Africa.

Police made the arrests as it emerged that forensics had to return to the crime scene twice after friends discovered key pieces of evidence in the house - including a bullet.

Couple - Bed - Farm - Dullstroom - South

The couple were asleep in bed on their farm in Dullstroom in South Africa's Mpualanga province, when three men broke in through a window at 2am and tied the terrified Britons up.

The attackers, who refused to believe Sue Howarth, 64, and husband Robert Lynn, 66, did not have a safe, tied them up and tortured them with a blowtorch at their remote home 150 miles from Pretoria.

Police - Horrific - Ordeal - Hours - Wounds

Police said the horrific ordeal lasted several hours, in which they suffered horrific wounds before they were later both shot.

Five suspects are now under arrest after investigations led police to the South African towns of Belfast and Nelspruit.

Mobserver - Friends - Couple - House - Monday

According to Mobserver, friends of the couple were cleaning the house on Monday once forensics had left, and found a bullet lodged in the sheets of a bed.

A second attempt to clean the house then revealed that a charity collection can had been cut open and discarded in a laundry basket, the website reports.

Source - Family - 'How - Crime - Scene

A source close to the family is quoted as saying: 'How is it possible to sweep a crime scene for forensic evidence, and then they have to be called back two times because they kept on missing important pieces. It makes me shudder to think that these are the people tasked to gather evidence to get murderers convicted.'

They were driven off before Sue was shot twice in the head and Robert in the neck, as the thugs dumped the couple by the roadside to die on a...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Drove my Ford to the fjord, but the fjord was dry. . .