Stephanie Davis shares the moment her contractions started while dancing about living room as she celebrates baby son turning one week old 

Mail Online | 1/20/2017 | Jj Nattrass For Mailonline
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/01/20/14/3C52802000000578-0-image-a-36_1484923748515.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/01/20/8754948896458230206/1024x576_MP4_8754948896458230206.mp4

She welcomed her baby boy into the world last week, and Stephanie Davis has been enjoying every moment of her life as a mother since.

Giving her fans a glimpse of her prolonged labour, the 23-year-old actress shared a video of herself having contractions at home as she tried to 'bring him along'.

Post - Followers - Friday - Hollyoaks - Star

The post, shared with her 688,000 followers on Friday sees the former Hollyoaks star dancing around to Zayn Malik's Mind Of Mind before experiencing some contractions.

Stephanie - who claims her ex-boyfriend Jeremy McConnell is the father - shared the snap of herself going into labour last week.

Moment - Pregnancy - Celebrity - Big - Brother

But clearly determined to treasure every single moment of her pregnancy the former Celebrity Big Brother gushed about the moment the contractions started.

She captioned the short clip: 'Just found this. Didn't even see this. The day my contractions started.

Living - Room - Hehe - Hes - Week

'Was dancing about the living room to bring him along, knackered and ready to pop hehe I look mahhooosive. Now Hes here and one week old today!! His umbilical cord fell off and he's had a big wee on mummy [sic].'

The video shows Stephanie dancing around to former flame Zayn Malik's hit, Pillowtalk, when all of a sudden the star slumps into a chair clutching her tummy with a pained look on her face.

Day - Actress - Happiness - Stump - Son

Earlier on in the day the actress revealed she cried with happiness when the stump attached to her son's belly button, which connects the placenta to the foetus, dropped off - exactly a week after he was born on January 13.

Taking to her Twitter account on Friday, the brunette beauty said: 'OFFICIALLY ONE WEEK OLD!Celebrated by his umbilical cord fallen off and a big wee on mummy Tears of happiness My world! My baby boy [sic].'

Days - Bundle - Joy

She was discharged from hospital three days ago with her little bundle of joy, whose...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
True or False Prophet, check for God keeping seal of approval.