EXCLUSIVE: Meghan Markle’s brother is arrested and charged with holding a GUN to a woman’s head as a drunken row turned violent 

Mail Online | 1/14/2017 | Caroline Graham And Charlotte Wace For The Mail On Sunday
itsdonaldk (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/01/14/22/3C228FC700000578-0-image-a-41_1484433591729.jpg

The half-brother of Prince Harry’s actress girlfriend has been charged after allegedly holding a gun to a woman’s head following a drunken argument, The Mail on Sunday can reveal.

Thomas Markle Jr – whose half-sister Meghan has been dating the young Prince for several months – was arrested late on Thursday in Grants Pass, Oregon.

Father - Thomas - Markle - Sr - Meghan

The 50-year-old, whose father Thomas Markle Sr is also Meghan’s dad, was taken into custody after a drunken argument with a woman that is said to have escalated into violence.

He was charged with menacing, pointing a firearm at another person, and unlawful use of a weapon, according to public police records.

Mugshot - Markle - Website - Records - United

A mugshot of Markle looking red-faced and rumpled was posted on a website that collates arrest records from across the United States.

Bail for his release was set at $1,500 – about £1,200 – and he called his ex-wife Tracy Dooley at 3am to ask her to help stump up the cash.

Arrest - Meghan - Star - US - Drama

His arrest will almost certainly prove embarrassing for Meghan, the star of US legal drama Suits, and raise questions in Royal circles about her suitability as a consort.

Tracy said: ‘I don’t want this to be embarrassing for Meghan. Tom has had a little fame and publicity since Meghan started dating Prince Harry. He wants what’s best for her. He is so happy and proud for her.

Meghan - Relationship - Harry - Prince - London

Meghan’s burgeoning relationship with Harry, 32, has already been described as ‘serious’. She has visited the Prince in London at least twice and stayed at Kensington Palace....
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!