Love Connection getting Fox reboot with Andy Cohen as host

EW.com | 1/11/2017 | James Hibberd
Click For Photo: http://i2.wp.com/ewedit.files.wordpress.com/2017/01/gettyimages-631442508.jpg?crop=49px,0px,2133px,1600px&resize=660,495&ssl=1

The 1980s classic game show Love Connection is being revived by Fox.

The network just announced a new spin on the series that promises to “amp up the original hit dating show for today’s audiences” with Andy Cohen (Watch What Happens Live) as host.

Fan - Love - Connection - Version - Things

“I was a huge fan of the original Love Connection, and hosting the new version allows me to do one of the things I love most: meddling in people’s personal lives,” Cohen said.

Unlike the original, the show will include same-sex couples, Fox executives said.

Fox - Episodes - Mike - Fleiss - Bachelor

Fox has ordered 15 episodes to be executive-produced by Mike Fleiss (The Bachelor).

Each hour of will feature single men and/or women in search of romance. After the singles are sent on three blind dates, they will “dish the dirt” in front of a live studio audience.

Combination - Andy - Cohen - King - Relationship

“The combination of the insanely talented Andy Cohen and the undisputed king of relationship shows Mike Fleiss is absolute magic .. add in the perfect home of Fox … and I think we have a...
(Excerpt) Read more at: EW.com
15 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Governemnt sponsored segratation of America, one household at a time.