A* student, 15, was forced to miss GCSE Spanish exam because teachers said her 'tailored' trousers were too tight and put her into isolation for two days 

Mail Online | 1/11/2017 | Matt Hunter For Mailonline
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/01/11/12/3C0BF1E800000578-0-image-a-72_1484137030160.jpg

A pupil has been forced to miss her GCSE exam because teachers say her 'tailored' trousers are too tight.

Chloe Barton, from Nottingham, was put into isolation for two days at Top Valley Academy even though she'd been wearing the same trousers since November.

Mother - Emma - Johnson - School - Chloe

Mother Emma Johnson, 35, is furious the school didn't let Chloe, 15, sit her Spanish writing exam due to take place yesterday.

The beauty therapist is now keeping Chloe off school after saying they are 'jeopardising her future'.

'I - Point - Chloe - Trousers - Sister

She said: 'I'm so annoyed and I feel I've got to make a point. Chloe has the same trousers as her sister Lucy and I got them from George in Asda.

'The girls are different shapes but they're tailored trousers.'

Mother-of-six - Letter - Parents - December - Children

The mother-of-six said a general letter was sent out to all parents in December which explained children would be put in isolation if their trousers didn't follow to uniform policy.

Girls are supposed to wear 'smart, plain black formal trousers [...] not of a stretch material'.

School - 'leggings - Style - Trousers

The school's website adds that 'leggings or legging style trousers are not acceptable'.

Emma added: 'I thought her trousers were fine and that there wasn't a problem. They are suitable trousers.'

School - Monday - Chloe - Isolation - Call

She rang the school on Monday after finding out Chloe was in isolation and demanded a call back from the head teacher, which she claims she never received.

Emma said: 'I had to go into...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
0 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!