'The most incredible thing I've ever done': Mother describes the moment she pulled her OWN baby boy from her womb during caesarean delivery

Mail Online | 1/11/2017 | Katherine Davison For Daily Mail Australia
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/01/11/13/3C0C5ACA00000578-0-image-a-45_1484141521940.jpg

They are the incredible images that show the moment a mother helped to deliver her own baby from her womb.

Lying in an operating theatre, dressed in a hospital gown, Australian mum of four Sarah Toyer reaches down to place her hands on her baby son, Spencer, and welcome him into the world for the very first time.

Spencer - Section - Proud - Mother - Queensland

Spencer was born by caesarean section and his proud mother, from Queensland's Gold Coast, has since shared the images of her 'maternal assisted caesarean' on Facebook, to urge other mothers to 'stick to your guns about the birth you want'.

'I wanted to share to let other mums know there's always another way to birth even if you have to have a C-section,' Mrs Toyer told Daily Mail Australia.

C-section

'When I discovered I was pregnant I was determined to have a maternal assisted c-section!' she wrote.

'I talked to every midwife,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
0 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Governemnt sponsored segratation of America, one household at a time.