Take five! 'Pregnant' Irina Shayk pampers herself to manicure and hair treatment as she steps out in style

Mail Online | 12/23/2016 | Christine Rendon For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/12/24/02/3B9B5AAA00000578-0-image-a-43_1482548018466.jpg

Even with Christmas right around the corner, Irina Shayk found time to pamper herself to an pre-holiday beauty treatment in West Hollywood on Friday.

The 30-year-old, who is rumoured to be pregnant with her first child, was spotted strolling arm-in-arm with hair colorist Shah Karegar.

Day - Irina - Hair - Shah - Cuisine

And what a day of pampering it was for Irina, as she just got her hair coloured from Shah while tucking into some healthy cuisine.

The model was mid-hair appointment when she took a photo of her scrumptious avocado-topped salad and side of chips.

@ - Shahkaregar - Hair - Killingtime - Image

'While @shahkaregar coloring my hair #killingtime,' she captioned the image.

Irina looked refreshed and in high spirits following her appointment, as she stepped out into the upmarket community with Shah.

Star - Tresses - Style - Bomber - Jacket

The star wore her newly touched up tresses down in a sleek style, while bundled up in a stylish black bomber jacket, hippie chic leggings, and striped trainers.

The fashionable model was also spotted getting her nails done.

Sunglasses - Hair - Irina - Employees - Magic

Sunglasses tucked into her hair, Irina watched the employees work their magic on her nails as she took five from her busy life.

Meanwhile,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!