Click For Photo: http://churchleaders.outreachinc.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/12.14-superlame.jpg
1. “I don’t have the gift of evangelism.”
2. “I don’t know any lost people.”
= - B - B - = - C
If A = B and B = C, then A = C. If we want to be like Jesus and Jesus was a friend of sinners (Matthew 11:19) then we must be friends of sinners too. Get in proximity to the lost, make friends and then reach them.
3. “That’s the preacher’s job.”
Ephesians - Tells - Himself - Apostles - Prophets
Ephesians 4:11,12 tells us, “And He Himself gave some to be apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, and some pastors and teachers, for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ….”
We pay our preachers to get us to do the work.
Evangelist - Job
4. “That’s the evangelist’s job.”
See point #3.
5. “I don’t know what to say.”
6. “I just share the Gospel with my life and not my lips.”
Airplane - Wing
Then you’re like an airplane with one wing. We are called to do both!
7. “I don’t want people to reject me!”
Someone - Presentation
8. “I don’t want to just give someone some forced evangelistic presentation!”
Then don’t! Have a Gospel conversation instead of giving them an evangelistic presentation. The goal is to engage them in a dialogue, not make them listen to your monologue!...
Wake Up To Breaking News!