Ripples

Church Stage Design Ideas | 11/29/2016 | Staff
Click For Photo: http://www.churchstagedesignideas.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Ripples-Stage-Design.jpg

Nate Bantle from Northridge Church in Rochester, NY brings us this Mio panel stage design.

From Nate: This stage design was inspired by the many designs that used Mio Culture. I also have been dying to build my own crowd blinders. Studying many of the great stage designs found on this blog it inspired this stage design. I’m really bad at taking pictures as we go so I don’t have many helpful ones. If you look at my Photoshop PDF you can see the original idea. Here is how we implemented it.

Building - Section - Design - Wall - Panels

We started building and framing each section of the design individually. There were 4 wall panels that were 4′ x 8′ and 2 wall panels that were 4′ x 10′. In between each wall panel we but a blinder stack. We build 4 8′ foot light stacks with 4 lights in each and 2 10′ light stacks with 5 lights in each of them. The main reason each wall panel and light stack was built separately. was so we could use the blinders in future designs and place them where ever we wanted.

We used Steven Halls ‘Traffic Light Blinders’ as the inspiration for our blinders but did them differently still. We framed them with 2×4’s and used luan board for the face. We cut holes and glued the clamp lights into the holes. We took each ‘blinder’ and brought it into a power...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Church Stage Design Ideas
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Sometimes I Wake Up Grumpy. Other Times I Let Her Sleep
Tagged: