'It was our time': Jana Kramer remains stoic as country singer is eliminated during finals of Dancing With The Stars

Mail Online | 11/21/2016 | Dailymail.com Reporter
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/11/22/05/3AA4522C00000578-0-image-a-90_1479793711601.jpg

Country star Jana Kramer was stoic on Monday as she was eliminated during the finals of Dancing With The Stars.

'It was our time,' said the petite 32-year-old singer as she hugged her pro partner Gleb Savchenko, 32.

'He - Partner - Tears - Eyes

'He's been the most incredible partner and I've learned so much about myself and what I could do and how strong I could really be,' she raved, tears welling in her eyes.

Jana's eviction was part of the two-part finale of the ABC dancing competition show.

Celebrities - Calvin - Johnson - James - Hinchcliffe

That left three athletic celebrities in the finale: Calvin Johnson, James Hinchcliffe and Laurie Hernandez.

Each duo performed a 'redemption dance' that gave them a chance to improve one they messed up earlier in the season and an all-important freestyle dance.

First - Night - NFL - Star - Calvin

First of the night was retired NFL star Calvin Johnson, 31, and Lindsay Arnold.

Their redemption dance was a Viennese waltz, where they aimed to show more 'passion and personality'.

Dancer - Len - Goodman - 'charm - 'fluidity

'The most improved dancer in this final,' said Len Goodman, who liked their 'charm' and 'fluidity of movement'.

'I love the way you swept your girl off her feet,' said Bruno Tonioli, calling the former Detroit Lions All-Pro a 'true gentleman'.

Calvin - Son - Studio - Surprise - Score

Calvin's little son was brought into the studio as a surprise to witness their score – 35.

Next was a tango with Jana and Gleb.

Jana - Tango - Week - Injury - Muscles

Jana's tango in week two was scuppered by an injury to her intercostal muscles, but this time Gleb was recovering from flu.

'I didn't feel the same spark that I was hoping for,' said Julianne Hough.

Bruno - ****

Bruno disagreed, calling them 'hotter than ****'.

'You could give night sweats to a saint,' he remarked.

Power - Carrie - Ann - Inaba - Mistake

'So much power,' said Carrie Ann Inaba, who also pointed out a small mistake in their footwork.

They took 35 points.

Laurie - Hernandez - Perfection - Week - Paso

Laurie Hernandez reached double perfection last week, but was still seeking some paso doble redemption.

'We need to show we have much better chemistry...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
With God all things are possible, but not probable.