This laptop bag from Dagne Dover was designed with every one of my commuter frustrations in mind

Business Insider | 2/14/2020 | Remi Rosmarin
hakimi308hakimi308 (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://i.insider.com/5e45bc532dae5c096e36d804?width=1200&format=jpeg&imgtype=.jpg

You may already be familiar with Dagne Dover's neoprene duffels and backpacks, which we use regularly ourselves and see everywhere in New York.

We tried the company's Ryan and Weston Laptop Bags (both $135 for medium, $155 for large) to see how well they held up to our busy commutes.

Dagne - Dover - Backpacks - Laptop - Bags

While Dagne Dover's backpacks are definitely more versatile, we found the laptop bags to be a bit more professional and easier to carry on the subway.

Read more about Dagne Dover in our Buying Guides: The best women's work bags and the best women's laptop bags.

Leather - Tote - Bag - Style - Straps

I wish I could carry my favorite leather tote bag to work, but, frankly put, it's impractical. Though the style is classic, the thin straps are too weak to carry the weight of my day's worth of supplies and the wide-open interior leaves much to be desired in terms of organization. It's a dilemma commuters and professionals alike know all too well — struggling to find a bag that strikes the balance between comfort and practicality, with a look that still exudes an air of professionalism.

While I'm not planning on giving up my favorite leather tote anytime soon, I will be retiring it to weekend duty in favor of something a little more practical.

Team - Praises - Dagne - Dover - Brand

My team has already sung the praises of Dagne Dover, a brand that makes intelligently designed bags like a carry-all gym duffle, a professional leather tote, and a work-appropriate backpack, among others.

Together, we tested the neoprene Ryan and Weston Laptop Bags to see how they held up on our commutes.

Ryan - Laptop - Bag - Weston - Laptop

The Ryan Laptop Bag vs. the Weston Laptop Bag

While most features are the same between the models, the most noticeable difference is that the Ryan has an exterior zipper pocket, while the Weston has a slimmer, flat exterior. The medium's laptop sleeve is 13.25 inches...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Business Insider
Wake Up To Breaking News!
When seconds count, the police are only minutes away.