Real Housewives's Shannon Beador Mourns Her Kids’ Coach Killed in Kobe Bryant Crash

E! Online | 1/27/2020 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://akns-images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/2020027/rs_600x600-200127124627-600x600-shannonbeador-gj-1-27-20.jpg?fit=around|600:467&crop=600:467;center,top&output-quality=90

View this post on Instagram

Utterly heartbreaking to hear of the passing of @kobebryant . An amazing athlete, philanthropist, and businessman. But I will remember him as an incredible father who put his family and children first. A man with such a kind heart who would file library books, serve hot lunch, and coach the kids in basketball. My girls and I are sending prayers to @vanessabryant and her family. 🙏🏻

A post shared by Shannon Storms Beador (@shannonbeador) on

Shannon Beador is paying her respects to her kids' late basketball coach.

On Monday, the Real Housewives of Orange County star took to Instagram to honor Christina Mauser, one of the nine victims killed in a helicopter crash in Calabasas, Calif on Sunday morning.

Kobe - Bryant - Daughter - Gianna - Maria-Onore

Kobe Bryant and his 13-year-old daughter, Gianna Maria-Onore Bryant, were also on board the aircraft that morning.

Additionally, six other victims were identified, including John Altobelli, Keri Altobelli, Alyssa Altobelli, Sarah...
(Excerpt) Read more at: E! Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
It just doesn't get bettere than this...