Ever notice how FIRED Trump officials are the first ones to turn on the president? (John Bolton alert)

thenationalsentinel.com | 1/27/2020 | Staff
smnth28smnth28 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i2.wp.com/thenationalsentinel.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/32995201092_c97e80f8e5_b.jpg?fit=300,200&ssl=1

Click For Photo: https://i2.wp.com/thenationalsentinel.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/32995201092_c97e80f8e5_b.jpg?fit=1024,683&ssl=1

(TNS) We’ve watched John Bolton for many years and if there’s one word we’d choose to best describe him it’s “Neo-conservative.”

At one point during his tenure as President Trump’s national security adviser, the commander-in-chief reportedly quipped that if Bolton got his way, America would be fighting more wars — notably with Iran and North Korea.

New - York - Times - Bolton - Departure

The New York Times described Bolton’s eventual departure in September this way:

President Trump on Tuesday pushed out John R. Bolton, his third national security adviser, amid fundamental disputes over how to handle major foreign policy challenges like Iran, North Korea and most recently Afghanistan.

Departure - Partnership - Men - Ways - Mr

The departure ended a 17-month partnership that had grown so tense that the two men even disagreed over how they parted ways, as Mr. Trump announced on Twitter that he had fired the adviser only to be rebutted by Mr. Bolton, who insisted he had resigned of his own accord.

A longtime Republican hawk known for a combative style, Mr. Bolton spent much of his tenure trying to restrain the president from making what he considered unwise agreements with America’s enemies. Mr. Trump bristled at what he viewed as Mr. Bolton’s militant approach, to the point that he made barbed jokes in meetings about his adviser’s desire to get the United States into more wars.

Differences - Climax - Days - Mr - Bolton

Their differences came to a climax in recent days as Mr. Bolton waged a last-minute campaign to stop the president from signing a peace agreement at Camp David with leaders of the radical Taliban group. He won the policy battle as Mr. Trump scrapped the deal but lost the larger war when the president grew angry about the way the matter played out.

Mind you, President Trump campaigned on getting Americans out of other peoples’ wars — in Iraq, in Afghanistan, in Syria — in places where we’ve been fighting now...
(Excerpt) Read more at: thenationalsentinel.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Do I know who I am?