Demi Lovato Debuts Powerful Ballad 'Anyone' at Grammys — Watch Video

TVLine | 1/26/2020 | Andy Swift
Click For Photo: https://pmctvline2.files.wordpress.com/2020/01/demi-lovato-grammys-1.jpg?w=620

Demi Lovato made an emotional appearance at the Grammys on Sunday, performing a song that was written and recorded just days before she was hospitalized for a drug overdose.

Following an introduction from Greta Gerwig, Lovato appeared beneath a spotlight in a long white dress. Overcome with emotion, it took two attempts, but Lovato eventually powered through and introduced the world to an emotional — and deeply personal — ballad “Anyone.”

Watch - Video - Lovato - Performance - Tweets

Watch video of Lovato’s performance via the tweets below (which will be replaced with official video when/if it becomes available):

“The lyrics took on a totally different meaning [after everything happened],” Lovato said in a recent interview with Apple Music. “I listen back to these lyrics almost as a cry for help. … I think I was recording it in a state of mine where I thought I was OK — but clearly I wasn’t.”

Sunday - Performance - Lovato - Time

As for how she felt leading up to Sunday’s performance, Lovato admitted, “It’s taken me a long time to even get this far, which is performing...
(Excerpt) Read more at: TVLine
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Freedom is Never Free!