A Reader Tries to Square the MAGA/100% Catholic Circle, Part 1 of 3

Catholic and Enjoying It! | 1/27/2020 | Staff
smilingbearsmilingbear (Posted by) Level 4

A reader writes:

Hey Mark: I Am a cradle to grave devout Roman Catholic. I agree 100% with everything that the Catholic church teaches. I assist at R.C.I.A. at my Parish St. Joseph in Yakima. I also agree with everything President Trump is doing to protect us at the border. The Democrats want open borders and free health care for illegals.

Everything - Church - Teaches - Trump - Cruelty

You don’t agree with everything the Church teaches if you support Trump’s sadistic cruelty to people seeking asylum at the border, his policies of separating families, his abandonment of children to sexual abuse at the hands of ICE, his refusal to give them vaccination, and even the confiscation of rosaries and refusal to allow Christmas carols. And your refusal to even speak of them as human beings (“illegals”) does not indicate that you take seriously the Church’s teaching on the dignity of the human person.

You need to make up your mind: does the dignity of the human person come from God or the state?

Status - Illegals - Lives - Dignity - ICE

If the former, then the legal status of “illegals” does not matter in the slightest when it comes to saving their lives and protecting their human dignity. So the ICE policies of destruction of water supplies and denial of flu vaccines are crimes against God because they are intended to *kill* people.

If from the state, then you support Roe and abortion and are not obeying the Church. Either way, you do not persuade me that you agree “100%” with everything the Church teaches.

Democrats - Dignity - Illegals - Country - Votes

The democrats don’t care about the human dignity of illegals coming into our country. All they care about is their votes.

Democrat policy not only would over run our hospitals it would destroy our country.

Congratulations - Degree - Health - Administration - Expertise

Congratulations on your sudden degree in Health Administration. Where did you get your expertise? I myself know nothing about it. Where are the...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Catholic and Enjoying It!
Wake Up To Breaking News!
If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room.