Melania Trump, Kanye West, Shaq, Others Respond To Kobe Bryant’s Death

The Daily Wire | 1/27/2020 | Staff
fofofofo (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://dw-wp-production.imgix.net/2020/01/Melania-Kobe-scaled.jpg?w=1200&h=675&ixlib=react-8.6.4

President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump both responded to former NBA star Kobe Bryant’s tragic death on Sunday, which happened when a helicopter carrying Bryant crashed in California.

Bryant and his daughter, Gianna Maria Onore, were among the approximately five people that were killed when the helicopter crashed in Calabasas.

President - Trump - Twitter - Reports - Basketball

President Trump wrote on Twitter: “Reports are that basketball great Kobe Bryant and three others have been killed in a helicopter crash in California. That is terrible news!”

Melania Trump wrote: “Thoughts and prayers to the family of #Kobe Bryant and those who lost loved ones in today’s tragic crash. Rest In Peace.”

Bryant - Teammate - Shaquille - O'Neal - Pictures

Bryant’s former teammate Shaquille O’Neal responded by posting pictures of the two on Twitter, writing: “There’s no words to express the pain Im going through with this tragedy of loosing my neice Gigi & my brother @kobebryant I love u and u will be missed. My condolences goes out to the Bryant family and the families of the other passengers on board. IM SICK RIGHT NOW”

Kanye West wrote: “Kobe, We love you brother. We’re praying for your family and appreciate the...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Daily Wire
Wake Up To Breaking News!