‘Saturday Night Live’: Adam Driver Plays Jeffrey Epstein in **** With Jon Lovitz as Alan Dershowitz (Watch)

Variety | 1/25/2020 | Danielle Turchiano
Click For Photo: https://pmcvariety.files.wordpress.com/2020/01/screen-shot-2020-01-25-at-8.44.21-pm.png?w=700&h=393&crop=1

The 45th season of “Saturday Night Live” has been on hiatus for a month, and what a month it has been. The last episode aired just days after Donald Trump was impeached, and this week alone saw House impeachment managers presenting their case on why it would threaten the country’s security for him to stay in office. Naturally, the late-night sketch show addressed that from the moment it returned.

Former cast member Jon Lovitz stepped back into Studio 8H to play Alan Dershowitz in the Jan. 25 cold open. He started out by prepping to address the Senate but then ended up in **** — and when he did, he was visited by his former client, Jeffrey Epstein (as played by episode host Adam Driver).

€? - Lovitz - Dershowitz - Lot - Haters

“It’s wonderful to be here — because I’m not welcome anywhere else,” Lovitz’s Dershowitz said. “There’s a lot of haters out there for no good reason, but I like I said to my client and my dear friend Jeffrey Epstein, haters gonna hate.”

He then went on to rehearse a speech he planned to give the Senate, comparing Donald Trump to “another client of mine, Sir O.J. Simpson.”

Strong - Senator - Susan - Collins - Clients

Cecily Strong, as Senator Susan Collins, asked him not to mention his previous clients in connection with the president because “it’s not a great look.”

“If I learned one thing from my time with accused wife-murderer Claus von Bulow,” he said, “it’s that appearances can be deceiving. Trump couldn’t possibly be guilty.”

Heart - Sketch - Kate - McKinnon - Devil

But before he could say why, his heart gave out and the sketch followed him down to ****, where Kate McKinnon as the devil said she would be sending him back up to Earth in a minute,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Variety
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Nie wieder, unelected bureaucrat's running our country